This is the Penny and Rich Money page. Here, we track progress toward our money goals and link to our Monthly Money Checks.
Rich has a goal of a $1 Million Net Worth at Age 45. Here’s how he’s doing at last check: $603,979 as of April 30, 2017.
If Rich can keep this pace, he will meet his goal!
Penny wants to pay off $173,000 in student loans. She’s already down to $147,037.00 and a 10 year repayment plan (down from 13 years). Yeah! Here’s what it looks like now:
ANNUAL AND MONTHLY MONEY CHECKS
2016 ANNUAL REVIEW
- Monthly Money Check: Penny Got Pinched in January 2017
- Monthly Money Check: How Rich Spent His Greenbacks in January 2017
- Monthly Money Check: Penny Eats Down Under in February 2017
- Monthly Money Check: How Rich Spends $2,000 On Food — February 2017
- Monthly Money Check: Penny Racked Up $98 In Birthday Freebies — March 2017
- Monthly Money Check: Rich’s Expenses Are Lumpy. $150,000 For Child Care Lumpy. So Why Track Coffee? — March 2017
- Monthly Money Check: Penny Tries To Keep Expenses Under $2,000 in April 2017. She Ends Up Saying “Blerg!”
- Monthly Money Check: Rich Explains How He Meets Financial Goals Without A Budget — April 2017